We are very happy to introduce a new release of TAPAAL 2.4.0 that
- adds the possibility to model urgent transitions (enabled urgent transition disables time passing),
- adds deadlock as one of a possible propositions in the query dialog (a marking is a deadlock if after any delay no transition gets ever enabled),
- improves the simulator by adding a random automated simulator and allowing to export/import traces,
- fixes a number of bugs and contains some GUI improvements, and
- makes performance improvements in the discrete-time engine verifydtapn.