TAPAAL Team Announces the Release of TAPAAL 2.3.0
We are very happy to introduce a new release of TAPAAL 2.3.0 that
- supports Java 7 (and Java 6),
- has a considerably improved discrete verification engine verifydtapn 2.0 which includes semi-symbolic optimization called timed-darts and memory optimization option PTrie,
- has a brand new simulator that shows the currently enabled transitions (red ones) and future-enabled transitions (blue ones),
- supports native file open/save dialogs,
- contains numerous GUI improvements (constant highlight, deadlock information in trace simulation), and
- fixes a number of bugs.