TAPAAL Team Announces the Release of TAPAAL 2.2.0
TAPAAL 2.2.0 is a major upgrade of the tool featuring a new open source engine for closed timed-arc Petri nets. The main new features are:
- new TAPAAL engine called verifydtapn for discrete verification of closed nets
- updated TAPAAL engine verifytapn
- transition statistics that shows how many times transitions were enabled during the search
- support for weighted arcs in the editor, simulator and the new engine
- fully adjustable workspace that can be saved in preferences
- new shortcuts, namely the arrows that can be used both in editor and simulator (e.g. in editor arrows left/right can increase/decrease constant values when highlighted and ctrl-M runs the verification of the currently selected query)
- number of other GUI improvements and bug-fixes.
This update is highly recommended to all TAPAAL users.