TAPAAL Team Announces Release of TAPAAL 2.1.0
TAPAAL 2.1.0 is a major release with several new features and GUI improvements. The main updates include:
- A new version of TAPAAL engine that allows to use discrete inclusion technique even for queries that are now upward closed.
- Numerous GUI improvements including a fully resizable panels, possibility for different workspace configurations for showing/hiding the interval [0,inf), and more.
- During the verification process there is now displayed a timer.
- Simulator now displays a clickable list of enabled transitions in all active components.
- New engine selection dialog provides an overview of the configured engines and the settings are remembered in preferences.
- Improved batch processing dialog with a better layout and the possibility to individually select verification engines.
- Sorting of components shared places/transitions, queries and constants in the editor panels.
- Improved query dialog with simplified/advanced view.
- New net statistics tool.
- New hot key assignments including command-modification for Mac users.
- When a transition is select in the editor window, it can be now rotated using the mouse wheel; if a place is selected the wheel changes the number of tokens in the place.
- Improved installation options, including an .exe launcher for windows users.
- Several bug fixes.